Get IN Touch
Enjoy a Free Class today
Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus in ipsum id orci porta. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at
Sometimes we need to ask questions to understand our health and well being, here you will find common questions and answers.
My commitment to you?
My commitment to you
1. I will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, I ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. I will make every reasonable effort to make sure that my equipment and the facility are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
Your commitment to me?
Your commitment to me
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you join in the class you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices with in the facility. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let me know immediately if you feel ill when participating in the class or have any injuries, if you have any issues during the session please inform me, as I am the first-aider during the class.