Health and Wellbeing Disclaimer
Your health is your responsibility. I am dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the class that I offer. With this in mind, I have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
My commitment to you
1. I will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, I ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. I will make every reasonable effort to make sure that my equipment and the facility are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
Your commitment to me
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you join in the class you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices with in the facility. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let me know immediately if you feel ill when participating in the class or have any injuries, if you have any issues during the session please inform me, as I am the first-aider during the class.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and me and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
Follow us on social media
For the latest news from Bath Circuit Training or the next retreat make sure you are following on social media. You never know what's next!